what happens if an undercover cop posing as a drug dealer deals to an undercover cop posing as a drug buyer
I read about where something similar to this happened except they were investigating prostitution and they arrested each other and like a year later ended up getting married.
it sounds like the plot of a fanfic
EXACTLY! no fucks
Post-it Notes Left on the Train
Writer and illustrator October Jones, the creative genius behind Text From Dog and these funny train commute doodles, is at it again with these hilarious motivational post-it notes that he leaves on the train and in other random places.The upbeat doodles, which star Jones’ adorable character Peppy the Inspirational Cat, convey positive and funny messages meant to motivate daily commuters. Whether you’re feeling the Monday blues or in need of some encouragement, Jones’ delightful post-it notes are sure to brighten your day and remind you just how awesome you are.
to quote hamlet act III scene iii line 92, “no”
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
i got a new shirt that expresses my feeling towards dumb people i have to deal with every day
sometimes I get really stressed out because my body doesn’t match society’s expectations of beauty and sex appeal
and one night I was complaining about it to my sister and she said
"It’s not very punk rock to meet society’s expectations"
I think she changed my life
skyrim doesnt belong to the nords
skyrim doesnt belong to the dunmer
skyrim doesnt belong to any race
skyrim belongs to me
i bought that game